W5005 State Road 86
P.O. Box 603
Ogema, WI 54459-0603
|Tues.|| 9 - 7|
|Wed.|| 9 - 6|
|Thurs.||9 - 7|
|Fri.||9 - 12|
|Sat.*|| 10 - 12 |
|*Oct 1 to Memorial Day||
The Ogema Public Library’s Community Room is available to individuals or organized groups in the Library service area. The Board may make exceptions if the Board deems extenuating circumstances are involved.
- The fact that a group is permitted to meet at the library does not in any way constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs by the Library staff or Board.
- The room may be reserved no more than 90 days in advance
- It is understood that library programming will have first priority in room use.
- There will be no charge for use of the Community Room for LOCAL non-profit organizations, i.e. Lions, VFW, Homemakers, etc.
- The Board and/or staff do not assume any liability on groups or individuals attending a meeting in the community room.
- All entities need to submit a Certificate of Insurance from your Homeowners or Renters Insurance Company in person or by fax. (715-767-5130)
Community Room Rules and Fees:
- $50.00 refundable deposit - when you pick up the key (before noon on Friday if scheduled for the weekend).
- $20.00 for the first two hours
- $10.00 for each additional hour up to 5 hours. After that, the cost is $5.00/hour (does not include clean-up time)
- Print and complete this Application Form (pdf file).
- Call the library for further information 715-767-5130
Available with the room rental:
Service for 60+
30 cup urn
42 cup urn
2 - 12 cup coffee makers